The Big Bang Theory

Yet another case of life imitating art. Or as Sheldon would call it, "Halo 3 Night."

I define GEEK

Author: Ryan

OK, so here's my first post on my very own blog. Yeah, it's not very good. And pretty blah around here. But I'll finish these 14 books on CSS and whatnot here soon, and make my very own super-duper-snazzy custom blog. Until then, we'll leave you with this geekyness.

This blog finds its origins in my relating to the new show on CBS, "The Big Bang Theory." And no, Internet stalkers, I'm not the hot chick. Heck, I'm not even Darlene. I'd like to think that I'm closest in character to Leonard. I know what reality is, and I can learn to accept it, even though it may clash with the science rolling around in my mind. I can learn to he human, and not correct someone every time they misapply scientific principle or completely lie about something scientific. My wife will tell you that I'm more Sheldon though. This year, Sheldon went to a Halloween Party as the Doppler Effect, and expected everyone to get it. I'd like to think I'm not that bad, but when I sit in front of the TV and critique the lousy scientific process, or how that test couldn't even produce those results that implicated someone in a crime, I think I am.

So, this blog will (mostly) be about my scientific pontifications of television, news, radio, the Internet, people I come in contact with (well, I don't actually touch too many), and life. Mostly life. So sit back, get your Flash Focus trained eyes ready, and enjoy the ride.

 

1 Response to “I define GEEK”

  1. Christy

    oh geesh-- now I have to try and figure out what peoples names are on the show! Hmm-- better pay better attention so I can relate with your blog! :)
    ck


Leave a Reply